Cinnamon Protein Smoothie
A pleasant, high calorie protein smoothie with a taste of cinnamon.
- 1 Cup Goat Milk
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Put the peeled (could be frozen) banana and oats into the blender. Add the goat milk and other ingredients. Blend and enjoy.
- You can use regular cow milk or a milk alternative, but goat milk has a superior amount of calories.
- Use more cinnamon if you would like.
- If you want a lot more calories, add some heavy cream.
- A 1/2 Tsp of nutmeg is also good in this smoothie.