43g Protein Shake for the Lactose Intolerant
This shake is perfect for the Lactose Intolerant who need a boost of protein. This shake is great for days where you don’t need a extra thousand calories, but want to make certain you hit your daily protein goals. Some people cannot handle a thousand calories at once. This 570 calorie shake is a nice alternative.
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Banana
- 1.5 Scoops Protein Powder
- If possible, preblend the oatmeal. Add water and then all the other ingredients into a blender. Blend and enjoy.
- For a bit more calories and a stronger taste, substitute hazelnut milk for water.
- If you need more calories, add a spoonful of your favorite nut butter.
- If you don’t mind the sugar, add a second or third banana into the mix.
|Olive Oil – tbsp||119.34||0||13.5||0|