Peanut Butter Yogurt Shake Recipe
This is a simple milkshake style smoothie with healthy ingredients and no processed sugar. This is actually meant to replicate a frozen yogurt milkshake rather than an ice cream milkshake. It is great for anyone who enjoys peanut butter flavored frozen yogurt.
This smoothie is high in protein and healthy fats along with calcium and other ingredients that a healthy body needs.
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt – Whole Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk – Whole
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Banana
- I like to use a peeled and frozen banana, but a fresh banana will also work. Place everything into a blender and blend. Drink and enjoy.
- Add Ice to the mix for a colder drink.
- Feel free to use almond butter or whatever your favorite nut butter is.
- If you don’t care about the processed sugar, you can substitute the yogurt and milk with an equal amount of frozen yogurt. Doing so will increase the amount of calories in this shake.
|Yogurt – whole milk||74.5||4.25||4||5.5|
|Milk – Whole||74.5||4||4||6|