Red Smoothie Recipe
This is a very red smoothie recipe. The beets can be either cooked or raw. If you are using cooked beets make sure that they are no longer warm.
The result is a beautiful red smoothie.
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Granola
- 1/3 Cup Beets
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- Mix it up in a blender. Drink it.
- Squeeze your own juice from blood oranges to add even more red to the recipe.
- Add a bit of ginger.
- Add a sweetener if desired. Honey, agave, dates or sugar all work well.