Smoothie King Vegan Mango Kale Recipe
Smoothie King is a smoothie chain targeting the health conscious crowd. One of their popular smoothies is the vegan mango kale smoothie. The ingredients are Sunwarrior® Raw Plant-Based Protein, Kale, Mango Juice Blend, Bananas, Apple Juice, Almonds. The following recipe tries to match the Smoothie King version as closely as possible.
The trick is to use the Sunwarrior protein powder. This raw vegan protein powder helps give the smoothie its flavor. You can certainly try using different types of protein, but for me this recipe did not taste like the Smoothie King version without the Sunwarrior protein. Use the natural flavored type.
This recipe lets you make a delicious Smoothie King recipe from the comfort of your own home.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Mango Juice
- 1/4 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Kale
- 1/8 Cup Chopped Almonds or 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Scoop Sunwarrior Protein
- Add as much ice as you would like. The more ice the thicker and colder the smoothie will be. Blend and enjoy this vegan mango kale recipe.
- I use almond butter rather than almonds just because it I am more likely to have some around the kitchen.
- Try carrot juice instead of apple juice.
If you don’t have the time to make your own smoothie at home, use our smoothie store locator to find the smoothie store nearest you.