High Protein Yummy Soy Smoothie
This is a great smoothie for vegans and non-vegans alike. I know tofu seems like a weird ingredient to add to a smoothie, but it actually works really well, and tofu has a good amount of protein.
The consistency of this smoothie is similar to Greek yogurt. Like Greek yogurt, it has a lot of protein in it.
- 1/2 Cup Tofu, silken
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Banana
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein (vegan)
- Peel and freeze the banana.
- Blend and drink.
- If you are not vegan, whey protein works just fine.
- If you have chocolate protein powder that works too. Try a spoonful for cocoa to go with it.
- Some spinach and blueberries might be a nice addition.
- If you need less calories, get rid of the banana and use a calorie-free Sweetener instead.